Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren; here we share with you, the lovely readers, what books came to us this week whether it be in the mail, from the library, purchased or borrowed.
_________________________________________________

I bought...


After reading The Hunger Games when I checked it out of the library, I was immediately hooked and wanted to read Catching Fire but I was in a pickle because there were over 40 people in line! So with a giftcard in hand to Joseph-Beth Booksellers, I went in search of Catching Fire...only to find out it was out of stock from the publishers and the only copies were available in the box set. I went on a wild ride of "Should I buy the whole set? But I wanted Girl in the Steel Corset...but Catching Fire..." in the end I bought it to the pleasant surprise of being 20% off! With the gift card taken into consideration, I got the whole set for cheaper than 1 book!

From the library...


Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Red Glove by Holly Black
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

I really only intended to check out the remaining Forest of Hands and Teeth books to fill my dystopian need but when all these other great titles are just there, how could I say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment