Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren; here we share with you, the lovely readers, what books came to us this week whether it be in the mail, from the library, purchased or borrowed.
__________________________________________________________



I bought...

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld

I won...

Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz

Thank you, Wendy from the Minding Spot!

I happened to stumble into Joseph-Beth Booksellers unknowingly during their Kid's Bargin Book Blowout! I got Pretties to match Uglies that I bough a little while ago, and Hush, Hush for $3 a piece. They had some great selections starting at $1.50 and I browsed it all but decided not to buy series seconds unless I had the first which ended in the best interest for my pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment