Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday (6)

In addition to First Impressions Friday, I take part in the blog hop Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.



Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre?
Which book in that genre made it your favorite?

That is really a tough decision. I would have previously said Fantasy for all the Harry Potter glory and my obsession over it...Then I would have moved into saying paranormal because I LOVE VAMPIRES (I don't mean sparklepires even though I enjoy Twilight)...and now I could say dystopia because of Wither or The Hunger Games or Divergent...in the end I would say it is a tie with Paranormal and Dystopia.



With much more ease I can say my least favorite genre is Chick Lit.

And note...I am just in love with ellipses today... ... ... totally...

No comments:

Post a Comment