Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren; here we share with you, the lovely readers, what books came to us this week whether it be in the mail, from the library, purchased or borrowed.
___________________________________________

I won...
The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamberlain
I won this from Colloquium!

I Bought...
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura Burns

From the Library...
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon

When I visited the Half Priced Used Book Store for their Memorial Day Sale (20% off!), I happened to spot Crave off the bat and seeing that it is my recent new love, I of course had to have it. I may have pulled some things that were not in proper shopping etiquette but that lady didn't seem interested! And with 20% off how could I resist getting some other titles I have been wanting to read?! You're right, I couldn't!

My public library summer reading program (which I may blog about later) started this week and when I stopped to grab a reading log, I spotted Silver Phoenix and COULDN'T let it sit there; not when I am so eager to read it! And I have to admit that I wasn't prepared to receive The Hunger Games, I was 27th in line for it but they have so many copies it only took about a week!

Thanks again, Colloquium!

Be sure to let me know what you got in your mailbox! 

PS. Due to the recent events I recently explained and the fact that I have ended up sick, even though this was a vlog worthy haul, its a picture this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment