Friday, June 17, 2011

First Impressions Friday (7)

First Impressions is a meme hosted here at Within Pages where we take a look at all things, mostly booky, and reflect on our initial thoughts. Non-bloggers, non-book bloggers, and everyone alike can participate on any topic you'd like. Feel free to drop your links or thoughts in the comments!
_______________________________________________


So I know that I have been "impressioning" on Harry Potter quite often lately but let's face it, every new release makes me that much more excited because they are each that much more phenomenal which means that the movie will be the cinematic event of a lifetime...and I'm watching it in IMAX.

This is the last trailer before the release of the movie on July 15th and it is...did I already use phenomenal...I need another word...PHENOMENAL! After the roller coaster of excellence and failures I feel the Harry Potter Movie adventure has been, this will be a...PHENOMENAL...ending to a mind-blowingly magical saga.

In the end of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I felt devoid and robbed of epic battle but with this, I finally feel I will get it all in all of its JK Rowling glory. It is going to be great and you will be missing out if you don't see this one in theaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment