Friday, June 10, 2011

First Impressions Friday (6)

First Impressions is a meme hosted here at Within Pages where we take a look at all things, mostly booky, and reflect on our initial thoughts. Non-bloggers, non-book bloggers, and everyone alike can participate on any topic you'd like. Feel free to drop your links or thoughts in the comments!
_____________________________________________________

The Breaking Dawn P1 Official Trailer


I will admit to being a big Twilight fan. Edward graces one of the walls surrounding my desk full out with the Edward Barbie Doll & aluminum water canteen...really. My biggest concern about the movie after reading a statement by Kristen Stewart (in EW) that the love scene wasn't "vampire-y" I thought I was going to be disappointed. Stephanie Meyer was writing some great "adult" scenes that never had the chance to flourish in a YA setting and in my love of paranormal romance, they were scenes I was really excited to see on the big screen; with the anecdote out of the way, I will admit to ACTUALLY SQUEALING when he cracks the headboard. No seriously, it's true, I made a fangirl noise! And I may accidentally make one every time I watch it.

Aside from all of that and my glorified profession of Team Edward, I think this movie looks phenomenal; so far it looks like it has all the aspects the book has to offer and that I might not have to sit in the mind of an angry teenage wereboy, and that is a good thing. I'm interested to see how the P1 will end and leave the entrance for P2, I can only imagine her waking as a vampire to be the only point to do so.

Is he getting married in the sun!?


No comments:

Post a Comment