Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday (4)

In addition to First Impressions Friday, I take part in the blog hop Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.




What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse
and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? 
(Both of which could be terrifying.) 

Oh the discussions that I have had considering what would happen in the event of the zombie apocalypse.I would love to think that I would be the one with the semi-automatic that makes it to the safe zone all the while finding great places to hole out and restock but in essence, I figure I would be tagging along so hard to my boyfriend's back that he probably can't breathe and I am sobbing uncontrollably. I have recently come to admit that I am a freak-outer. Yep. As for Mel Gibson, I might actually brave the waters, we would just have to see about that one.

What about you? Will you brave the insatiable will of the zombies or the *shudder* that is Mel Gibson?

No comments:

Post a Comment