Saturday, May 28, 2011

Follow Friday (3)

In addition to First Impressions Friday, I take part in the blog hop Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.



How many books do you read in a week?
And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

Depending on how my reading time goes in a week in regards to time with the boy, house work, working out, etc.  I might be able to swing two books a week but for the most part, I only get to read one. It makes for really slow reviews, about one a week, but for now, until I get a little more straightened out, it is working for me and I am sifting through my TBR pile.

As for format, at this current time it is only print copies. I would love to have an e-reader to read some ebooks but I'm not going to pay the same price for an ebook that I have to read on a teensy weensy smart phone screen. I'm not opposed to audiobooks I just haven't ever listened to one.

What about you? Ebook? Print? Audio?

No comments:

Post a Comment