Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday (2)

In addition to First Impressions Friday, I take part in the blog hop Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.


It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. 
Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

Oh snap, these are all things none of us like to admit! I guess it is time to come clean...
  1. The one food I could never give up isn't even a food...its a condiment. I can't live without ketchup!
  2. I ask a LOT of questions. I know that it is annoying but its better than being uninformed.
  3. Does a pet peeve count as a quicky habit? Because nothing gets on my nerves more than seeing trash in a trash can with no trash bag!
  4. I can only read one book at a time. I can't organize or maintain reading multiple selections.
  5. I play totally geeky things like Dungeons and Dragons and up until recently World of Warcraft.
What about you? Can you relate to any of these or am I really just that strange? Drop a line!

2 comments:

  1. Trash in a bag-less trash can = NO!

    I'm not really a ketchup fan but I love crackers with almost any food as a complementary side. It's a little strange, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I can't live without ketchup either! And I just recently was told I'm allergic to it. Gah. I totally eat it anyway... Luckily I just get sleepy when eating it too much and my throat itches a bit, so nothing bad, lol!

    And trash in trash cans with no bags is so gross! Poor the person having to empty it...

    Old follower! :)

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete