Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday (1)

In addition to First Impressions Friday, I have decided to participate in Follow Friday which is a networking feature hosted by Parajunkee. Here I am, makin' friends!




The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. 
What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

This is a monster of a question because all the books that I have been reading lately have been inundated with tons of emotions. Finding love, feeling lust, utter sorrow, heartbreak, stress, and even more. So what book or scene is the most emotional out of it all? I think that my Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult will probably hold the number one spot overall but as of lately, Crave by Melinda Metz & Laura Burns holds the scene.



When you feel the desperation for Shay to not be a part of either world, to be in the moment just for one night, it's overwhelming and impossibly intense to feel that with her. I would love to tell you more about it but spoil it? Never!

PS. My review for this amazingly awesome book will be out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment