Friday, May 20, 2011

First Impressions Friday (3)


First Impressions is a meme hosted here at Within Pages where we take a look at all things, mostly booky, and reflect on our initial thoughts. Non-bloggers, non-book bloggers, and everyone alike can participate. Feel free to drop your links or thoughts in the comments!
____________________________________________________________________

Recently, I posted my review of Holly Black's White Cat. By the time I finished the book, I enjoyed it considerably (it walked away with 3.5 stars). I thought it was interesting and funny though while I was reflecting back on my original thoughts when I first started the book that my first impression was different. This is a common occurance, it isn't like it is a rare situation, but I thought I would share my first thoughts (the whole point of FiF!).

OMGWTF!?IDONTGETWTHACURSEWORKERIS!ZOMG!

Other than that, I was mildly concerned about being able to get into the head of a con-man/boy/murderer that Cassel was set up to be in the beginning.

Be sure to check out my overall thoughts by the end of the book in the review; it was an enjoyable read!

No comments:

Post a Comment