I have signed up to participate in Random Acts of Kindness this month! I think it is a great program with a great idea! If you don't know what RAK is, let me give you a little insight!
Random Act of Kindness is a way for book bloggers to just make someone's day by surprising them with a book they have been dieing to get. Sometimes, this world is so depressing when you think about all the cold and selfishness that is within it, this is a chance for us to beat it down and spread happiness and a love for reading. Created by Isalys and Vanessa at Book ♥ Soulmates and restarts and is open to new participants every month.
• Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Some items from my full wishlist are:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
The Vampire Stalker by Alison Van Diepen
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Forgotton by Cat Patrick
Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
Hardback, paperback, new or used. I am working on getting an eReader
so at this time, I cannot accept eBooks.♥