Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren; here we share with you, the lovely readers, what books came to us this week whether it be in the mail, from the library, purchased or borrowed.
________________________________________________________

This week has been simply sensational for books with me! The purchase of the Nook has opened so many doors! Take a look at all the awesomeness I got!

For Review

Eve by Anna Carey
Sacrifice by Melinda Metz & Laura Burns
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Thank you to Simon & Schuester, Melinda Metz, and NetGalley!

Downloaded
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne

The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Free eBook) by Kady Cross

Won

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, Book 1)

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Thank you to Nicci at Paper Dreams!

See? I told you it was phenomenal! I am so excited to have such wonderful ARC titles. I recently published my first ARC review so I can see the potential and feel the excitement of these wonderful selections!

Be sure to let me know what was in your mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment