Friday, July 1, 2011

Follow Friday (8)

In addition to First Impressions Friday, I take part in the blog hop Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.


ACK! Your favorite book/movie character just walked into the room! 
Who is it and what would be your first reaction? 
You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.

This is such a tough question because I love so many characters! The cast of Harry Potter was just ripped in perfection from my brain and placed on the screen it seemed! Then I have read some other responses and agree that Jackson Rathborne (Jasper: Twilight Saga), Alexander Skarsgard (Erik Northman: True Blood), Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall: Harry Potter), and they're all great choices but I still don't think I squee over those and call them my favorite.

But I think I will go with comic book and say that I would give anything to meet Charles Xavier...but specifically a young Charles Xavier like XMen First Class...Who am I kidding? I have never read a comic book a day in my life, I just think it would be a great excuse to meet James McAvoy. I can also claim that he was Mr. Tumnus in The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe! He was also in Becoming Jane, the movie about author Jane Austen! VERY book related *halo*!

Reaction? Swoon+Squee! Picture+Tweet! LOVE. That is all!


No comments:

Post a Comment