Sunday, July 3, 2011

eReader Help & Discussion

I have decided that it would be in my best interest to buy an eReader; it isn't that I haven't wanted one, I have been in want for two years but it had not been a priority. But...I have decided now that it is is a priority. Both for my ideas for graduate school, career, and blogging. But I need your help. I don't know how to go about this so I am looking for suggestions. Throw a vote into the poll and drop some comments/suggestions in the comments; I would love some experienced thoughts on this!




Currently, I am considering a Kindle 6" 3G with the special offers. With the special offers and screen savers it saves $25 and makes it 164USD. Though I did have an iPhone and so I have apps and things that are transferable to the iPad. I would be looking for a 1st generation iPad with wifi only at that point...as long as it is financially feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment