Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren; here we share with you, the lovely readers, what books came to us this week whether it be in the mail, from the library, purchased or borrowed.
_____________________________________________________

On a sad note, I have to announce that I will not be having any more vlogs for the time being. Since my laptop was stolen, my desktop does not have the appropriate decoding information for the videos I record with my phone. As excited as I was, I don't even have the heart to take pictures right now but here is what was In My Mailbox...


From the Library...
Betrayed by P.C. Cast + Kristen Cast

Won from Book Expo America...
ARC of The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamberlaine
Something Inside of Me by Chikota Webb

Betrayed is the second book in The House of Night series; the first book wasn't thrilling so I hope this book eludes to better things given the length of the series!

I already own a copy of The Midwife's Confession so I will be hosting a giveaway to share this ARC with someone else! Be on the lookout for the details and/or review later this summer!

The awesome thing about Chikota Webb's book is that it was signed personally to me:

Dear Leila: Give it ALL you got! Chikota Webb

That was pretty awesome and it really made my day!

What did you get in your mailbox?!

No comments:

Post a Comment