Saturday, August 27, 2011

I know this week has sucked....

What better way to get your attention then to tell the truth in the title?

I know that I haven't posted anything this week, unless you really count IMM, but I promise I have a good reason. I'm not one that usually feels the necessity for explaining a few days without posts but I have something to share.

You see, I have spent the last hour venting in my personal blog about the very reason I haven't posted here. I won't get into it much, that isn't what this blog is for. Just know that after five and a half years, my boyfriend and I decided that a break up was for the best. It is a long and unique situation that I encourage you to read about at the other blog if you want to know it all.

I am getting caught up on the reviews that need to be finished this month and I hope to return to your regularly scheduled programming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment