Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (22)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren; here we share with you, the lovely readers, what books came to us this week whether it be in the mail, from the library, purchased or borrowed.
______________________________________________________________
Again, a massive post that sums up everything I have picked up since the last time I did an IMM. There are several to be had as I just traded in my Nook and bought a Kindle Touch!


RAK
Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind
Thank you, Cat!

For Review
Spirits of Glory by Emily Devenport


From the Library
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Smashwords Freebies
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
Betrayal by Mayandee Michel
Camille by Tess Oliver
Coexist by Julia Crane


Amazon Freebies
Starfire Angels by Melanie Nilles
Marked by Kim Richardson

Now the best part of this is getting around to reading all of these. I have a nice starter set of books on my new Kindle and I love looking at it and touching it! Most of the books that I picked up at the library are ones that I have been books that I wanted to read for a while so I am pretty excited about them. As for The Poisoned House, I have to share this story. You see, I have a test blog where I work out design kinks and new layouts. I needed a sample picture for a widget space holder and I just happened to grab the cover for The Poisoned House; to my surprise some months later (just the other day!) I come across this book in the teen section at the library. It was like destiny was calling for me to read this book, so I am sure it is going to be good!



Late Additions
Fever by Lauren DeStefano (From the Library)
Dead of Night by Lynn Viehl (From Netgalley)


What was in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment