Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Milestone

Okay, so this isn't the best way to bring in the 6 month milestone for my book blog but it is still a milestone nonetheless! After six months I have had a wonderful time and think that the blog is blossoming so well! I have over 100 followers in Google Friend Connect, have reviewed two ARCs with the third one lined up (and three books unread!), have had almost 2000 unqiue visits, and have been receiving so many emails (still working on comments hehe)!

The sad part is that I would love to have a giveaway for this monument but a general update is that I am still in the midst of my job search and in the life change from the break up and needing a place to live, applying for graduate school, etc. So at the moment, I am just celebrating the success and thanking you all for your continued support! Even now, when I am so boogled and bumfuzzled, you are here reading what I have to say about some amazing selections in young adult literature and that means everything to me.

Thank you so much for helping me reach this point and thank you for supporting me through your understanding during a difficult time!

No comments:

Post a Comment