Friday, September 16, 2011

First Impressions Friday (15)

First Impressions is a meme hosted here at Within Pages where we take a look at all things, mostly booky, and reflect on our initial thoughts. Non-bloggers, non-book bloggers, and everyone alike can participate on any topic you'd like. Feel free to drop your links or thoughts in the comments!
_________________________________________________________________

Breaking Dawn Trailer


So they have released a new Breaking Dawn trailer and this one has my excitement peaked! It covers a lot of the aspects about the book that I was wondering about including the point in which they end Part 1 to begin Part 2. I can say that I think this looks phenomenal; however, I don't seem to recall a time in the book when the wolves actually attack anyone. I just re-read it recently and I just don't recall this at all, so that will be an interesting thing to see.

I think that with each movie they have made Edward look more and more like a vampire and in the same beat, it makes it even more questionable as to why the wedding is in the daytime. I think the makeup for Bella during her pregnancy is done pretty well and I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Only a month and 2 days away!

According to the facebook fan page, tickets will go on sale for the midnight release 10/1! Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment