Saturday, April 30, 2011

A New Home

Hey everyone! I am so glad that you have decided to follow me (yet again) to my new home on Blogger. I have been working all weekend to get this site up and running; I hope that through importing that all the images and links still work appropriately. I am still kicking up some dust with the sidebars and gadgets, and I need to go through and fix all my memberships but I'm pretty satisfied with the move.

I've also installed a new comment program (Disqus) to run through because I detest the basic system that Blogger uses. If you find something around here that is not working like it is supposed to, just let me know with a comment or an email to withinpages @ hotmail dot com!

As I mentioned before, if you had subscribed via the RSS icon in my connect box, you should have connected through feedburner and I have adjusted the feed for that; otherwise, I hope the post I left behind on Wordpress directed you here! If you're new all around, I am so glad you found me!

Keep an eye out for my review on The Forest of Hands and Teeth, that will be coming up very soon and my tiny In My Mailbox will be up on Sunday so be sure to stay tuned!

Until then, keep your noses in your books and your pages turning!

No comments:

Post a Comment