Friday, June 8, 2012

Armchair BEA: Words of the Wise

 


So on this last day of Armchair BEA the topic is "Ask the Experts". Well I don't classify myself there at all haha, so I implore you my lovely readers to impart your advice upon my humble self. While I don't have much in the way of specific advice to expertise I will leave you with one thought:

Your blog is for you!

When you are no longer happy with the way your blog is going or if you no longer enjoy it, find out why and make the decision to change it or quit because something as lovely as reading or sharing your thoughts shouldn't make you unhappy.

I want you to know that I really enjoyed this week. I met a lot of new bloggers and I am excited to get to know each of them. Please feel free to drop me a line in my email or on twitter! I hope each of you enjoyed your armchair as much as I did and it seems like the week has ended so early. Best of everything to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment