Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Friday (17)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison.


What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption 
of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

I mean to be honest, what movie ever lives up to the book? While I enjoy all the Harry Potter films, my favorites fell short in the films (i.e. 3 & 6) so that is an example. OMG, so is My Sister's Keeper. But thinking in the future, so to speak, I would have to say that while I would extremely love to watch Meghan Chase and Ash on the big screen, I don't think actual cinematography could capture the real aspect of the world of the Iron Fey. Sure they could capture the wonderful fantasy of the Seelie/Unseelie Courts, but to really grasp my visualization of the Iron Kingdom and The Iron King and Glitch, etc. I like the idea of what is inside my brain much better. Go Julie Kagawa!

Thanks for stopping by! What is your anti-adaptation?

While you're here!
Check out my current Giveaways: Off the Shelf | Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler

No comments:

Post a Comment