Friday, April 20, 2012

First Impressions Friday: The Immortal Rules


First Impressions is a meme hosted here at The Fiction Pixie where we take a look at all things, mostly booky, and reflect on our initial thoughts. Non-bloggers, non-book bloggers, and everyone alike can participate on any topic you'd like. Feel free to drop your links or thoughts in the comments!
  __________________________________________________________________

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Official Trailer


So can I watch this movie now? I mean I want to read the book (which is always better) but wow, the cinematography in this trailer is awesome! I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I met Julie Kagawa at a book signing when the Iron Knight came out and she briefly talked about this world and it totally pumped me up and this trailer only furthers that excited emotion!

So now that I rambled on redundantly, what do you think? Can you wait for the release?

Mark it To-Read: Goodreads
Pre-Order to have it April 24: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment