Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday (16)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison.

 
What is the longest book you’ve read? 
What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

Combing through my reading career I would safely assume that the longest book I have ever read would be a Harry Potter book. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tipping the page length scales at 859 pages.

As for 600+ page reads, I find that I don't actually read that many. My average page length is somewhere between 350-400 if I had to guess. Without a doubt I would strongly recommend the reading of the Harry Potter series if you have not done so. I might also be inclined to suggest that you read Breaking Dawn/The Twilight Saga with Breaking Dawn being over 700 pages.

With that said, I will also share the books that I want to read that serve as paperweights. The first one being A Game of Thrones and its following books. This is followed closely by the mildly intimidating Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss and The Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind.

I think that about sums it up! I hope that you have a great weekend, I have been out of commission this weekend creating enough product to sale at my town's first annual comic convention. I can't wait to turn the pages and blog the words when I am done staying up until 3am crafting!

Name of the Wind: Goodreads | Amazon
Wizard's First Rule: Goodreads | Amazon
A Game of Thrones: Goodreads | Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment