Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday (15)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison.


What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

What a tough question. I think about some of the books that I have read and a lot of them exist in movies *coughHarryPottercough* or even some that I know would be great are television series like Game of Thrones or The Sword of Truth. I definitely think that Divergent by Veronica Roth could make for a thrilling movie. I don't have a dream cast though. I had a dream cast for Hunger Games and it was cast all wrong from my ideals. I cannot remember who the cast was now but I know Josh Hutcherson would have been Gale.

Now that I have danced around the question and rambled a little, what book would you want to see as an adaptation?

No comments:

Post a Comment