Sunday, November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren; here we share with you, the lovely readers, what books came to us this week whether it be in the mail, from the library, purchased or borrowed.
______________________________________________________________

It seems that I have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't been doing an In My Mailbox for the times I get a book every couple of weeks but it seems as if the books have now piled up on me (not that I am complaining)! So let's take a look at a recap of the last month or so, shall we?

Won


Dark Parties by Sara Grant
Under the Never Sky (ARC) by Veronica Rossi

Thank you Kari @ A Good Addiction & HarperTEEN!!

Bought


The Iron Knight** by Julie Kagawa

**Plus lots of swag from the Launch event!**
Thank you Julie Kagawa for signing my book!

Borrowed



From the Library


I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler

No comments:

Post a Comment